Bongs, also known as ‘Bubbler’ or ‘Billy’ are instruments that are used to smoke weed. They are glass water pipes that have a hollow tube-like structure through which one is supposed to inhale the smoke to feel ‘high’. The water filter in the bong helps in filtering the ash and dry leaves; and water, provides the cooling effect, cooling down the hot smoke to inhale it comfortably. Hollow bamboo sticks have been used for more than 2400 years to smoke stuff like tobacco, dried leaves, flowers, and herbs. People of previous generations were satisfied using them as bongs but this generation does not believe in settling for less. There are many bongs available in the market such as Classic Beaker Bongs, Silicone Bongs, Perc Bongs, and many more; but the bong that is preferred by most people is cool weed bongs.
What are Cool Weed Bongs?
These are just like special products which are made exclusively or are of ‘Limited Edition’. These are specially designed by glass artists. A lot of themes such as nature, animals, humans, etc. can be drawn upon them to make it look cool and give it an attractive look. These are preferred over other options and help in increasing the profits of the seller, thanks to their ‘Good Looks’.
How to use this ‘Piece of Art’?
People should keep in mind the following steps to use the Cool Weed Bongs:
- The cool bong must be placed on a flat surface.
- The cannabis must be crushed and placed back in the bong in its bowl.
- On the mouthpiece of it, the lips of the smoker should be placed.
- When you are lighting your cannabis, inhale it slowly.
- Smoke until you feel that a satisfactory amount of smoke is inhaled.
- After smoking the first time, pull the bowl which has cannabis out of the bong, and at the same time smoke in the second puff of weed that is left in the bowl.
- While putting the bowl back in it, one should hold the smoke and exhale when done.
- Repeat the whole process until the weed disappears!
Thus, these are the bongs that are more aesthetic and cool. Despite knowing the fact that they serve the same purpose as other bongs do, people are more than happy to spend more on them, just for their good looks and designs.