When you want personalized attention in terms of medical support, you can look for a private nurse. They are certified registered nurse singapore and have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the wards. Read the following to get to know more about hiring a private care nurse.
When do you need private nursing care?
- When there is a need for simple nursing procedures like changing feeding tubes and suctioning.
- Other nursing procedures like injections to wound care at home.
- If you are supposed to take medicines at regular intervals during the day, a private nurse assists you in this process. So no more missed doses.
- When you are in the recovery stage post-surgery you will need the assistance of a private nurse.
- If you are unwell and need constant monitoring of vital signs like temperature and pulse rate you need a nurse at home.
What most private nursing care providers can offer?
- They can provide you with short-term and long-term care packages for different durations. It means that the packages are tailor-made and suitable to the needs of the individual.
- The nurses are trained to perform several functions including oral and open tracheostomy suctioning, Urine and stoma bag drainage and cleaning, oxygen therapy, home ventilator usage, injections including IV, wound care, medical administration, and more.
- After you have booked for the services of a home nurse you will be assigned one within 24-48 hrs.
- You can fix the duration of stay of the home nurse, the minimum being 1 hour.
- All the nurses are trained in many specializations and can offer you great assistance.
- You can avail the services of a nurse 24 hours a day. You will be assigned two nurses who would visit in shifts.
- The nursing care agencies can provide individual attention by assigning one nurse for each person who needs support at home.